Applying for your Active Kids Voucher
You will need to apply for your Active Kids Voucher BEFORE registering for this season.
Click here to apply via Service NSW
New to soccer? Want more information on our Miniroos program?
Click here to check out the Parent Information Pack
MINIROOS (U5 to U11)
- NFA Miniroos Regulations – awaiting 2019 updates
- Miniroos Playing Formats & Rules
Pitt Town Soccer Club supports and encourages our coaches to complete the training and qualifications to support the level they are coaching at. It is mandatory for all coaches of Div 1 teams to be accredited.
To support our grassroots players and coaches, we facilitate a FREE ‘Aldi Miniroos Certificate’ which is conducted by James Rankine, Nepean Football Association.
- When: Thursday 28 February 2019
- Time: 6pm – 9pm
- Location: Oakville Reserve, Oakville Rd, Oakville
- What to bring: wear comfortable clothing, runners, drink bottle
- What will the session involve: the session is practical, interactive and encourages participants to develop practices that are based on fun, with an emphasis on natural development i.e. learning by playing football. No coaching but organising fun football exercises is the key to helping players build a love for the game. Another highlight of the course is that the coaches are exposed to basic rules of the game as well as tips and hints on building a football culture in a completely practical setting.
- To Register: click the following link<Aldi Grassroots Certificate registration/li>. You will need your FFA number to register.
Click here for additional coaching courses: Find a Coaching Course